Day 3: Yellow Nails

Hey everyone! It's so late! I need to go to sleep but I forgot to post this earlier so I must do it now. We'll just pretend it's still Sunday in the UK... Anyway, these nails are super duper boring but they're something I've been wanting to try for a while. I dont actually know what it's called, Candice over at MrCandiipants called it rimming and I find that hilarious so we'll stick with that. ;) Unfortunately yellow doesn't give much as a colour scheme so this mani is super dull, also I was totally lacking in yellowspiration. THIS IS SUCH A NEGATIVE POST. I'm going to go to bed, enjoy the nails, goodnight (it's 1am)



I used Barry M white and yellow

Have a bonus picture of my Barry M prize! Some positivity at last :D thankyou all for voting, I came second in the end and won all this:


Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment