4th of July Nails

Hey everyone! Many of you will know that I'm not American, so I wont be celebrating the 4th of July, and I've always felt that it would be a bit odd if I were to do 4th of July nails. However, after having seen many of my fellow British bloggers doing just that, I decided that it was time for me to jump on the bandwagon. I'm sure you're all getting sick of seeing 4th of July nails by now, but I really really wanted to use Nichole by Shimmer Polish, because I knew it would be absolutely perfect for this design.


For my thumb, middle finger and pinky finger I started with 3 thin coats of Shimmer - Nichole and then I applied one coat of Seche Vite, and then drew on the stars using the white Barry M nail art pen, finished off with another coat of Seche Vite

For the other fingers I started with a base of Barry M - White and then sponged on Shimmer Nicole, I stuck on these 3mm Stars from KKcentreHK, and topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
If you like the look of Shimmer - Nichole you can get it here for £6.85 
Alice



0 comments:

Post a Comment