Models Own Fruit Pastel Collection Swatches and Review

Hey everyone! Today I have a quick review of the recently released Models Own Fruit Pastel Collection. I know you've probably seen these around already but for those who haven't this is a collection of scented pastels based around food, and I absolutely love them! The rest of the review will be after the jump because it's going to be a pretty long post if not.

First up is 'Banana Split', a gorgeous lemon pastel. This was 3 coats with no top coat. 

Banana Split - Models Own
Banana Split - Models Own
Next up is 'Blueberry Muffin', which is the most perfect light blue I've ever seen, I love this SO much. This again was 3 coats

Models Own - Blueberry Muffin
Models Own - Blueberry Muffin
And finally, 'Strawberry Tart', this was again 3 coats



I found that whilst I needed 3 coats for all of these polishes, I could have easily got away with 2, especially if I was using them for nail art. They also all smell amazing. I'm sure you all know of my love of pastels, so this is such a perfect collection for me.

These retail for £5 each here, or you can get the whole collection of 5 polishes for £20 here

What do you think? Do you own/want any of these polishes? 
Let me know in the comments!
Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment