Exciting news!

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting for a few days, but today I have some exciting news. Next month, I will be the featured nail artist for Scratch nail wraps! This is probably one of the (if not the) most exciting projects I've been part of since starting my blog and I'm incredibly excited for September to begin. My wraps will become available on September the 3rd, but you can pre-order the monthly mani box now here. That includes all 3 wraps (which you can see in the images below) and a bunch of other goodies, including a nail polish, studs, nail file and a secret addition, which even I don't know about! If you like the sound of that you can order it here before the 31st August for just $25


The three designs I will be including are:
-  My Scrabble Love nails, but rather than having a nude background it's translucent and you are therefore able to include any colour you wish underneath, including the colour in the Monthly Mani box. 
- My owl nails which you can see here, these are some of my favourite nails that I've ever created and I'm so excited that you can now all have this design too!
- My floral stud nails. Of course the studs can not be part of the wrap, so they are included in the Monthly Mani box instead.






I really hope that you're all as excited about this as I am. If you would like the monthly mani box you can sign up for it here for just $25 before the 31st August. Or if you like the look of just a single nail design, they will be available on the Scratch website on the 3rd September 

Let me know what you think in the comments!
Alice

*All photos are the property of Scratch

0 comments:

Post a Comment