New Video Tutorial: Boston Terrier Dog Nails

Hey everyone! Today I have a brand new youtube tutorial for you all, it's been more than 3 months since my last one so it was definitely time! When I posted my Boston Terrier nails I got a few requests for a tutorial, and although I originally intended to a picture tutorial, I thought it would perhaps be easier to understand if I did a video tutorial. I didn't have long to do these nails at all, which is why they look very rushed, but I'm sure if you're taking time you can do a better job than me!


If you're wondering what I have on my nails, my post for those nails is here. I have an unfortunate habit of picking polish off, which is why they're chipped, I promise you the wraps stay for ages!

Let me know what you think in the comments!
Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment