Then and Now: Scrabble Love Nails

Hey everyone! Today's post is another then and now post, but it's a little different. You may remember that a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I was the featured artist for Scratch nail wraps this September, and one of the designs they chose to make in to wraps was my scrabble love nails, which for a very long time were my most popular nails ever. I therefore decided it would be quite cool to do a then and now post with the wraps, so it's not really a matter of skill comparison, just photography, but hopefully you still like it! As always the old design will be after the jump





I remember taking this photo, stood outside my college with a tonne of people wondering what on earth I was doing. I can never unsee the yellow lines in the background, and I'm sure you can't now either, and they've always ruined this photo for me. Along with the awful pose and skin!


As these wraps are clear I started off with a base colour of Butter London - Cuppa, and then applied the wraps, and then I applied a coat of my trusty Seche Vite.


If you'd like to buy these wraps, or one of the other designs, you can find them here throughout September. They're limited edition so get them whilst you can.
What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment