Back to normality!

So now the challenge is over we can return to normality, although having written all these posts in advance for my 2 week holiday I wouldn't exact call it normal. I'm not one of those bloggers who has a large selection of things still to post, I do my nails and I post them, simple. So it's been pretty stressful to try and get some extra posts sorted for whilst I'm away, but I hope you'll enjoy them.

Today's post came to me accidentally, I was just messing around and this is what I came up with. I actually really like it though I think it would have been even better outlined in black, maybe I'll try it again when I get back from my holiday. 

I used Barry M - Blueberry and Matt White + acrylic paints, using a dotting tool for the hearts and a small thin paintbrush for the details. Hope you like them!






Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment