Waves nail set

Hey everyone! Sorry for my lack of posts recently, its partly as a result of not being able to take pictures because the lighting is terrible (any tips on building a lightbox would be greatly appreciated, I dont really know what bulb to get etc) and because I have SO MUCH work, I totally underestimated how much I would have! So I'm sorry this is kind of a 'lazy' post, if I get enough work done tomorrow I should have another design up either then or Wednesday and that promised tutorial should emerge sometime next week! Now, onto the nails:
You may remember that I posted these nails during my 31 day challenge the other week. I really enjoyed doing them and liked the result and I was recently asked on my Facebook page if I would be willing to do a set of them, so I have and here you go, these are also available on my Etsy :)



Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment