Then and Now: Week 6

So todays post I'm actually a little ashamed to show you, I was expecting so much more from these nails because I really liked the original 'then' nails, but I guess it's just a design that only really works on long nails and I feel that it's ended up looking worse than before, but I hope you read on and see nonetheless! The original picture is after the jump




The original was done all in dotting tools and so was this, except for a few touch ups with a small brush at the end. The orange unfortunately photographed as red, but I can assure you it is actually Revlon's Mad About Mango which I used in the original nails too.



What do you think? Is it an improvement or a step back? At least there's a clear improvement in photography skills!

Alice


0 comments:

Post a Comment