VW campervans

Hey everyone! So today I have a post for you that I've had on my 'to do' list for a while. My family used to own a vintage VW campervan in dark green, but unfortunately we had to sell it, so ever since I've been meaning to do it on my nails. Last night I painted my nails with China Glaze's 'Electric Beat' without any clue of what to put on it, and whilst browsing my list I came across' VW campervans' and my nails seemed like the perfect campervan colour! Strangely, 'thenicolesnailsyoutube' on Tumblr appears to have had the same idea, which is one of the weirdest coincidences I've ever experienced but I guess great minds think alike!


I painted Rimmel's 'Nail tip whitener' for the white, Barry M's 'Silver foil' for the silver headlights and rim, Rimmel's 'grey matter' for the windows and outlined in black acrylic paint, all was done with a small cut down paintbrush, a dotting tool, or the brush from the bottle.


Hope you like them! Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment