Barry M Lychee nail art

Hey everyone! I couldn't think of a very interesting title for today, but it only tells the truth, today I have some nail art using Barry M Lychee for you. I know the whole idea of the polishes is that they're super shiny but you know how I am with matte, and this design looked a bit odd shiny. These nails were inspired by this design by mani--ac on tumblr. It really stood out to me and although I couldn't find a blue that exactly matched it (clearly I need more nail varnish) I decided to try it anyway. 


For these I used Barry M - Lychee, Collection 2000 BMX Bandit, white acrylic paint for the dots, and striping tape for the triangles. I dont really have much else to say about these because they're so simple, but I hope you like them!


What do you think? Let me know in the comments. 

And dont forget to enter my GIVEAWAY

Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment