Guest Post from Katt's Claws

Hey everyone! Today I've got a guest post for you from a lovely friend of mine: Katt, from Katt Claws. As I mentioned in my last post I've got a lot of stuff going on right now, including being away on holiday, so Katt kindly offered to post for me to take a bit of weight off my back. I have another couple of posts coming up for you whilst I'm away as well, which unfortunately doesnt include a 'then and now' post but that shall resume the following week I promise! Now I hope you enjoy these lovely nails from Katt, it's a very picture heavy post so I've posted the pictures off all the inspiration after the jump!

These nails were inspired by the Kate Spade NY Spring 2013 collection, as you shall see below, and they're all lovely. Thankyou so much to Katt for bringing such brilliant nails to my blog!











Let me know what you think in the comments!
Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment