New video tutorial (and an apology)

Hey everyone! I'd like to start off with an apology. As some of you may have noticed I've not posted in nearly 2 weeks, and I'm really and truly sorry about that. I never wanted it to be this long before I posted again but last week was one of the hardest weeks I've ever had and I definitely wasn't up to posting. I dont really want to go into detail but I absolutely promise it wont happen again if I can help it, and I've got some great stuff coming up for you this week which I hope you'll all stick around for :)

Some of you may have also heard that Google Reader is being canceled in July, I dont really know what this means for GFC, but just in case, I do have a bloglovin (widget at the side, because I cant seem to find the link) if you'd like to follow that as well.

Now, on to the nails! I decided to do another video tutorial, this time using a mixture of gel pens and nail polish to create a tribal design, I'm afraid it's a little bit rushed but I hope you like it anyway!


Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment