Sally Hansen/Rimmel Jelly Sandwich

Hey everyone, today's post is just a quick jelly sandwich. For those of you who don't know what a jelly sandwich is, it's typically a layer of thin, jelly-like polish, a layer of glitter, and then another layer of the jelly-like polish to create a sandwich effect. I've only ever done it once before, here, and I really liked the look, but I couldn't think of which colours to do it with again. So when these gorgeous colours from Rimmel and Sally Hansen dropped through my postbox, I knew instantly that I had to create one using them, and in fact I sat down then and there and did this manicure. It's just taken me ages to post it! I did actually post a quick picture on Instagram as soon as I'd done it, so some of you may have seen this manicure before, but hopefully that wont matter to you too much! 


To create this look I used a base layer of Sally Hansen - Shell We Dance*, with a middle layer of Rimmel - Disco Ball*, and then a finishing layer of Shell We Dance, all topped off with a coat of Seche Vite to smoothen out the design. 


I really like the look this creates, but I never seem to be able to think of colours that I could use to do it more. What do you think? Let me know in the comments
Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment