Seven Deadly Sins Challenge: Week 2 - Gluttony

Hey everyone! Just a quick post from me today, I have been swatching all night (around 9 hours) and I really just want to crawl into bed, so basically this is week 2 of the Seven Deadly Sins Challenge, which is Gluttony, I chose the option to 'paint something that makes your stomach growl' which is definitely cake!


For these I used China Glaze - It's a Trapeze (and I was inspired to use it for the frosting by Algae Veronica), Essie - Blanc, Essie Blanc mixed with Barry M - Grey, and Nail Supreme nail art pens for the black outline and cherry.


I also wanted to show you it without the outline because I'm torn over which looks better!


What do you think? Do you prefer them with or without the outline? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment