Pop out nails

Hey everyone! I dont really know what to call these nails, so 'pop out' shall have to do. Unless you have any better ideas? I was inspired to do these by Nancy Mc Nails, mine are nowhere near as good as hers but I aspire to be as good as her one day! (Teach me your secrets Nancy!) I love this new pink I got from Very Emily and I really wanted to use it, so I put the two wishes together and created these.

I originally did these shiny as Nancy does, but I didn't feel like they were photographing very well so I added a matte top coat (any excuse, ey?), but I've included a shiny picture for you to compare and tell me which you prefer. 


To create these I started with a base of Essence - Free Hugs which is a brilliant vibrant pink and I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of it on the blog. Then I added China Glaze - Liquid Leather around the edges with a small paintbrush, and any mistakes I just went over in pink. Then I added a line of MASH - White Nail Polish, and topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite. And then to make it matte I added MASH - Matte top coat (which is half price on their website at the moment by the way!). 


Here's the design shiny, which do you prefer?


Let me know what you think in the comments!
Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment